Saturday, August 20, 2011

Images of NYC Summer 2011

Art, nature, commerce, family and food. Just back from an action packed week in NYC.

Lights out at the Chelsea hotel... the end of an era?

Poking around the book deals at the irresistable Strand

NY International gift show...exhausted and shopped out, I had my own tacky booth contest. The winner...

I stay in Brooklyn with Ryan and James who have a special place. Veggies from their generous garden


Me, snipping greens for dinner


My daughter...I just realized we look like we have matching outfits.

more garden delights

amazing dessert, brava ryan and martha stewart


Brooklyn Museum's fantastic show! 
Every trip from India I come home with a little collection, not museum quality, but a wonderfully affordable selection. There are still some miniatures, embellished god & goddess prints and my favorite folk art paintings from Bihar.



What a nice week.


1 comment :

  1. It looks like it was a glorious week Roni. Filled with friends family and finds!

    Are you back in Kansas City? Would love to see you soon!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete