Monday, June 20, 2011

New York City

I just got back from a busy month of traveling, Chicago for my niece's graduation and last week to New York again to see my daughter. I came back to some web glitches on my shop site so it's been a busy week already. Here are some quick pictures I took during that trip. I'll tell you all about it this week, as soon as I catch my breath! Both fabulous cites for art, theater, food and people watching...
I was eating in a yummy French Bistro across the street watching this dapper dude thoroughly enjoying his cigar! I love the West Village...
Eye candy on the subway.
My daughter's place in Brooklyn..Ahh the green space
Great exhibit at the MOMA. hurry though...I think it is leaving soon
Beautiful exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum

No comments :

Post a Comment